I was at the flea market a while ago, and I came upon a booth that sold gem stone pendants and the like. The guy had some pendulum bases, which I was glad to see, since I had been meaning to make a pendulum for a little while.
Pendulums like these are used for divination. You're supposed to hold it by the bead on the end of the chain and dangle it over your other palm, and object, or a paper or cloth with words written on it, and after asking it questions, it should swing a certain way for "yes", and another for "no". I'm not really sure what drives it, but I think it works, because I have a couple of pendulums that I bought from before, and they work pretty well.
Pendulums like these are used for divination. You're supposed to hold it by the bead on the end of the chain and dangle it over your other palm, and object, or a paper or cloth with words written on it, and after asking it questions, it should swing a certain way for "yes", and another for "no". I'm not really sure what drives it, but I think it works, because I have a couple of pendulums that I bought from before, and they work pretty well.
I chose 3 pedulum bases, made out of hematite (the shiny black one), amazonite (the green one), and sodalite (the blue one), and attached a length of chain and a bead to them, snowflake obsidian, carnelian, and white howlite respectively.
No comments:
Post a Comment