Another nice surprise was that we were provided with a whole new set of tools, so I got another pair of wire cutters, round nose pliers, and flat nose pliers. I already bought a set for the class I was supposed to take in September, and brought them with me because I didn't know.
On Day 1 we made two pairs of earrings. We were only supposed to make one pair, but everyone in the class either had some previous experience, or picked it up really quickly, so we finished them rather ahead of schedule.
The main focus of the class seemed to be learning how to make connecting loops with eye pins and head pins instead of just stringing beads on wire, and we put that into practice a lot with the pair of earrings we made next:
So, being ahead of schedule, I must say I'm excited for the rest of the classes beacuse we may end up learning things we wouldn't have done otherwise.


No comments:
Post a Comment